In BioDigital's Quiz Builder, the Multiple Choice question type is the most broadly applicable quizzing option available within Human Studio. Like its traditional counterpart, our Multiple Choice question can be used to assess a wide variety of learning objectives pertaining to all four topics our platform encompasses: anatomy, physiology, health conditions, and treatments. But in the BioDigital Human, you can pair these questions with any 3D model in our platform!
Use Multiple Choice questions to assess the following learning objectives:
- Identify anatomical structures
- Identify and describe physiological processes
- Identify and describe health conditions
- Identify correct treatment methods
For more on which question types you should use for specific learning objectives, see this article.
Create a "Multiple Choice" question
- Open your model or tour in the Quiz Builder.
- In the Quiz panel on the right side of your screen, click Add Question.
- Select Multiple Choice from the drop-down menu.
- In the Question field, enter the question you would like to ask.
- Under Answers, enter each of the answer choices you would like to make available to the quiz taker.
- Click on the circle next to the correct answer so our system knows which answer choice should be marked as correct.
- In the Answer Explanation field, you can explain to the learner why the correct answer is in fact correct in case they get it wrong.
You will find three additional options in the Advanced tab within the Quiz panel:
Custom Starting Position
If you would like the model to appear in a slightly different starting position when the learner is viewing this quiz question, save a custom starting position by taking the following steps:
- Use your mouse, keyboard, or 3D controls to reposition the model as desired.
- When your model looks exactly how you want it to look when the learner enters this quiz question, click the Mark Position button. This will save the current position as the new starting position.
Next Button Text
Customize the text that appears in the button that takes the learner to the next question (if there is one). If you leave this field blank, this button will say, “Next Question.”
Show Chapter's Labels
All labels previously applied to the model in Label mode are automatically disabled as soon as you go into Quiz mode. However, you have the option to enable these labels to provide additional context for your quiz takers. Simply check the box next to "Show chapter's labels."
Once your question is complete, you can take any of the following steps: