Both of our paid plans for individuals—Personal Plus (billed annually) and our legacy Individual Premium plan (billed monthly)—automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle but can be canceled at any time prior to this date. For instructions on how to cancel your Personal Plus or Individual Premium subscription, select the app you used to upgrade:
Note that after you cancel, your account will remain on the Personal Plus or Individual Premium plan until the end date of the current billing cycle. Once this date is reached, your account will be downgraded to our free Personal plan, and you will not be charged any future subscription fees. Subscription fees incurred for the current or past terms are not eligible for refunds. You can read more about our refund policy here.
Our School and Business plans cannot be canceled from our apps. To cancel your paid School or Business plan, please contact your Account Manager or submit a request here, select the ticket category Cancel my paid plan, and be sure to include the name of your institution or company in your request.
If you upgraded on the BioDigital Human web app, you can cancel your subscription by taking the following steps:
- Log in to the web app and click on the Profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the Subscription section, and click Cancel Subscription? beneath your current subscription information.
- The following message will appear, and you will have a chance to confirm that you would like to cancel your subscription.
- Click Yes, Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
If you upgraded on the BioDigital Human iOS app, you'll need to cancel your subscription from the App Store by following these steps.
If you upgraded on the BioDigital Human Android app, you'll need to cancel your subscription from the Google Play Store by following these steps.