Both of our paid plans for individuals—Personal Plus (billed annually) and our legacy Individual Premium plan (billed monthly)—automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle but can be canceled at any time prior to this date.
To cancel your Personal Plus or Individual Premium subscription, choose the app you were using when you upgraded and take the steps provided.
- Log in and click the profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the Subscription section, and click Cancel Subscription? below your current subscription information.
- The following message will appear, and you will have a chance to confirm that you would like to cancel your subscription.
- Click Yes, Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
If you purchased your paid plan in the App Store on your iOS device, follow these steps to cancel your subscription through Apple.
BioDigital is unable to manage upgrades purchased through the App Store.
If you purchased your paid plan in the Google Play Store on your Android device, follow these steps to cancel your subscription through Google.
If you have any trouble cancellation process, contact us.
- After you cancel, your account will remain on the Personal Plus or Individual Premium plan until the end date of the current billing cycle. Once this date is reached, your account will be downgraded to our free Personal plan, and you will not be charged any future subscription fees.
- Subscription fees incurred for the current or past terms are not eligible for refunds. Read more about our refund policy here.
School and Business plans
Our School and Business plans cannot be canceled from our apps.
To cancel your paid School or Business plan, please take one of the following steps:
- Reach out directly to your Account Manager.
- Submit a request to our Customer Experience team, and please be sure to include the name of your institution or company in your request.