The Human Library is the app's central database of 3D interactive anatomy, physiology, health condition, and procedure models.
Within the Library, you can:
- Browse our entire collection of 3D models.
- Search for a specific model.
- Use search filters to refine your search.
There are two ways to browse models in the Human Library:
- On the homepage, scroll down and select a category of interest from either the Anatomy or Specialties section.
- Click on the Explore tab in the top menu, and select a category of interest from the navigation menu on the left.
Search for a model
If you're looking for something specific, you can use the search engine on the homepage or in a specific category to narrow your results.
- To perform a search across the entire library, use the search bar on the homepage or in the All Models section in the side navigation menu.
Side navigation menu:
- To perform a search within a specific category, select the category from the side navigation menu and then use the search bar within that category.
Use filters to refine your search
On the Explore page, there are two filters ("Type" and "Level of Detail") you can use to narrow down your results as you browse or search across the entire library or a specific category. Use the filters one at a time, or combine them to further refine your results.
Once you've found a model you want to explore further, click on the model's tile to load it in interactive 3D. Once the 3D model loads, you'll be able to add it to your Dashboard or customize it in Human Studio.