Human Studio is a suite of authoring tools in the BioDigital Human web app that enable you to create customized views of 3D interactive anatomy, physiology, health conditions, and procedures tailored to meet your educational goals.
To open a model in Studio, take these two simple steps:
Hover over the model in Explore or My Library.
Click Customize in Studio in the upper-right corner of the model's tile.
Once your model is loaded in Studio, use our authoring tools to:
- Isolate specific anatomical structures
- Update your model’s starting position
- Add interactive labels to your model, or edit existing labels
- String together multiple models or views into a "tour"
- Apply paint and effects to specific structures in your model
- Revise your model’s titles and descriptions
- Add 2D images to your model's labels and/or chapter descriptions
- Change your model's background color