There are two ways to add a chapter to a tour:
If you're building a tour to explain the origins and effects of disease, or compare several distinct conditions that all affect, say, the spine, you'll need to string together multiple models from the library and/or your Dashboard. With our new Import Chapters tool in Human Studio, this is easy to do:
Start with a model from the library and open it in Human Studio:
- In Explore, browse or search to find the model you’d like to use as the basis for your tour. If you’d like to start with an existing tour, skip to Edit a tour.
- Click More Options in the lower-right corner of the model's tile.
- Select Edit in Studio.
- In the Chapters menu, click Add Chapter at the bottom.
- Select Import Chapters...
- In the pop-up window, use the dropdown menu or search bar to find relevant models from the library and your Dashboard.
- Hover over the model you'd like to add to your tour, and click Import.
If you're building a tour to explain a single anatomy or health condition topic that has multiple components, you might need to string together several different versions of the same 3D model. For example, if you're teaching a unit on the skeletal system, you could build a tour of the bones with each chapter illustrating a different region of the body, e.g., bones of the head and neck, bones of the thorax, bones of the lower limb.
To create a new chapter using any model already loaded in Studio, there's no need to import it again – simply duplicate it! You can do this in one of two ways:
- Click on the Duplicate button below the chapter in the chapter menu, or
- Click on the chapter in the chapter menu to select it, and then click on the tile below that says "Add Chapter." Select Duplicate [chapter name] to create a copy of the selected chapter.