Business and Academic plans only*
Never lose track of your saved models again! With collections, you and your fellow team members can organize your saved models into custom folders to match your workflow. Organize your My Library content by project stage, team, course title, body region, or whatever would make your life easier.
Once collections are added to your account,* anyone in your team can move a model into a collection of their choosing by taking the following steps:
- Find the model in My Library that you would like to move.
- Click More Options in the upper-right corner of the model's tile.
- Select Manage from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window under collection, select the name of the collection you would like to move your model into.
- Click Save. A confirmation message will appear at the bottom of your screen when your changes have been saved.
Note: Once you've moved a model to your collection of choice, you will be able to find the model in this collection as well as in All Team Models, which is an unfiltered list of your team's saved models.
*Collections are available to Business and Academic plan customers only. To add collections to your team's account, contact your Account Manager or submit a request here and select the ticket category Add collections to my team account.