You may have noticed that the BioDigital Human's minimum system requirements are defined rather loosely. Due to the wide variety in the quality and performance of devices on the market today, there is no one-size-fits-all solution for guaranteeing a perfect loading experience in the BioDigital Human.
However, there are a few best practices that we recommend that may prevent and/or resolve any loading issues you encounter:
- If a 3D model is not loading, open it in another type of browser. Although it works on most browsers, the BioDigital Human tends to work best in Chrome and Firefox, followed by Safari and Edge.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection. Due to the detailed nature of our 3D models, low internet bandwidth can result in slow loading.
- Keep your browser up to date. The more outdated your browser version, the more likely you will encounter complications with 3D graphics. If you need help finding your browser version, see How to find information about my computer or browser.
- Close other open browser tabs or applications to free up resources while you are using the BioDigital Human.
- If you encounter a loading error, refresh the page. Usually this will resolve any temporary glitches. If a page refresh does not help, try restarting the browser.
- Make sure WebGL is enabled on your browser. If you do not see a spinning cube here, then it may be disabled. To turn on WebGL in your browser, follow these instructions.