I forgot my password
If you can't remember your BioDigital Human password, take the following steps to reset it:
- Go to our login page and enter your email address.
- Click Next.
- Click Forgot your password? at the bottom of the password page.
- On the following page, click Reset Password.
Note: For security reasons, we're not able to provide passwords to our users.
I forgot my username
If you can't remember the email address you used to sign up, enter the email addresses you own on the initial login page and click Next.
- When you enter an email address associated with a user account, you'll be taken to the password page.
- If your email address is not associated with a user account, an "Account not found" message will appear below.
I can't log in with Google or Facebook
If you originally signed up through Google or Facebook, you'll need to use the Sign in with Google or Sign in with Facebook button to log in. If you are unable to log in through Google or Facebook, see Unlink my account from Google or Facebook.