The models in the Human Library are available in the following languages on the web app and mobile apps*:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
There are two places in the app to change your Human Library language settings:
Change your language in Settings
- Click or tap the avatar in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Under Language, click or tap the drop-down menu and choose your desired language.
- Once your language has been successfully updated, you will see a confirmation message immediately above the drop-down menu.
Change your language in Explore
- Click or tap the flag icon in the upper-right corner of your screen to open the drop-down menu.
- Select a new language.
- Once your language has been successfully updated, the page will reload in your new language.
To save a translated model to My Library, see How do I save a model in another language?
*Note: Only the Human Library ("Explore") is supported in other languages at this time. Models already saved to My Library will remain in the language in which they were originally saved. To translate one of your saved models to a different language, you'll need to follow the steps above to change your language, find the model in "Explore," and then save the model to My Library in the new language.