The models in the Human Library are available in the following languages on the web app and iOS app*:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
To view the Library in another language:
1. Log in to the web app and click on the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
2. Select Settings in the drop-down menu.
3. Under Language, click on the drop-down menu and choose your desired language.
3. Click the Set Language button that appears to the right to confirm your selection.
4. Once your language has been successfully updated, you will see a confirmation message immediately above the drop-down menu.
To save a translated model to your Dashboard, see How do I save a model in another language?
*Note: Only the Human Library ("Explore") is supported in other languages at this time. Models already saved to your Dashboard will remain in the language in which they were originally saved. To translate one of your Dashboard models to a different language, you'll need to follow the steps above to change your language, find the model in "Explore," and then save the model to your Dashboard in the new language.