To save a model in another language:
- First, you'll need to switch your language setting to your desired language. This step will translate all models in Explore to the language you've chosen.
- Note: These language settings only apply to Explore, not to your Dashboard. Models already saved to your Dashboard will remain in the language in which they were originally saved.
- In Explore, find the model you'd like to save in your new language.
- Save the model to your Dashboard using any of the methods described in How do I save a model to my Dashboard?
- Once your translated model been added to your Dashboard, you can open it in Studio and edit any existing labels, apply new labels, and adjust your model's chapter titles and descriptions in your language.
Note: Once a model has been added to your Dashboard, it cannot be translated back to English or into another language.