Once you have saved a model to My Library, you can use the Manage menu to change its title and, if you are in a team, its permissions and which collection it is stored in.*
To access the Manage menu:
- Find the model in My Library whose title, permissions, or collections you would like to change.
- Hover over the model and select More Options at the bottom of the model's tile.
- Select Manage from the drop-down menu.
- In the Manage menu, you can modify your model's title, permissions, and/or collection.
- Click Save. A confirmation message will appear at the bottom of your screen when your changes have been saved.
Note: If you choose to save a model to a collection, you will be able to find the model both in this collection and All Models with the Team section of My Library.
*Permissions and collections are available to Business and Academic plan customers only. To add collections to your team's account, contact your Account Manager or submit a request here and select the ticket category Add collections to my team account. If you are interested in a Business or Academic plan, contact us.
Please sign in to leave a comment.