All new and existing users of the BioDigital Human and other BioDigital-powered applications are now required to verify their identity to provide an additional layer of account security.
When you sign up for an account or sign in with an existing account that has not yet been verified, we will send a verification code to the email address associated with your account. If you do not enter this code in our app where prompted, you will not be able to access your account.
To see if your account is verified, log in. If it has not been verified yet, you'll see a message asking you to verify your account.
If you encounter an error message during the email verification process or are not receiving your verification email, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot:
- Check for typos in your email address. If you see a spelling error in the email address you entered, click the Back button to return to the previous page and request another verification email to be sent to the corrected address if there was a typo.
- Check your Spam or Junk folder.
- Refresh your email inbox to check for new emails.
- Add @biodigital.com to your email contact list in case the email has been blocked, and then request another verification code.
- If you see an error that says your network or email has exceeded the maximum number of attempts for verification, wait the requested number of minutes and then request another verification code.
If you have a paid plan and you've tried the steps above with no success, submit a request here and select I can't log in or access my account as your Ticket Category. We also recommend attaching one or more screenshots of the issue you're encountering to expedite the troubleshooting process.
If you received a verification code in error (that is, you did not initiate the request), simply disregard the email. Without your verification code, the account cannot be verified.