If you’re having trouble loading, saving, or customizing a 3D model in the BioDigital Human, we recommend trying each of the following steps until one resolves the issue:
- Make sure your system meets our minimum system requirements.
- Make sure you have a strong Internet connection.
- Clear your cache and try to load/save/customize the model again.
- Reload the page.
- Open the app in another browser. Chrome and Firefox work best. Safari is the next best alternative.
- Close any other open browser tabs or applications.
- Make sure WebGL is enabled on your browser. If you don’t see a spinning cube here, then WebGL is probably disabled. See How to turn on WebGL in my browser.
- Temporarily disable any extensions you have running in the background, or try using the app in Incognito/Private mode, in which extensions are automatically disabled.
- Restart your browser.
If you're still unable to load the app after taking all of the steps provided above and you have an Individual Premium or Team account*, submit a request here, select Technical support / report a bug from the drop-down menu, and select the appropriate ticket category in the form. We also recommend attaching one or more screenshots of the issue you're encountering to expedite the troubleshooting process.
*Read more about contacting the BioDigital Customer Experience team.