If you are having trouble loading, saving, or customizing a 3D model in the BioDigital Human, we recommend trying each of the following steps until one resolves the issue:
- Make sure your device meets our minimum system requirements.
- Make sure WebGL is enabled on your browser. If you do not see a spinning cube here, then WebGL is probably disabled. See How to turn on WebGL in my browser.
- Make sure you have a strong Internet connection.
- Clear your cache and try to load/save/customize the model again.
- Reload the page.
- Open the app in another browser. Chrome and Firefox work best. Safari is the next best alternative.
- Close any other open browser tabs or applications.
- Temporarily disable any extensions you have running in the background, or try using the app in Incognito/Private mode, in which extensions are automatically disabled.
- Restart your browser.
If you are still unable to load, save, or customize a 3D model after taking all of the steps provided above and you currently subscribe to a paid plan*, take the following steps to submit a request to our Customer Experience team:
- Follow the instructions in How do I contact Customer Support? to start a new request.
- Select Report a bug or error from the list.
- Under Ticket Category, select the option that best describes your issue.
- Under What can we help you with?, provide details of the issue.
- Select the BioDigital Product where you are encountering the issue.
- Under OS, Browser, & Versions, provide the specifications of your device .
- Under Steps to reproduce the error, list in as much detail as possible the steps our team would need to take to reproduce the issue.
- (Optional) If possible, attach screenshots of the error(s) you are encountering.
- Click Submit.
*Direct support from our Customer Experience team is only available with a paid Individual, School, or Business plan. Learn more about our plans in What subscriptions do you offer?