My Library is your personal library of saved models in the BioDigital Human. Once you save a model to My Library, you can then perform any of the following actions on it:
- Customize it to meet your learning objectives.
- Embed it into a website or app.
- Share and collaborate on it with your colleagues or peers.
- Edit it anytime, with all updates automatically saved to the cloud.
What will I find in My Library?
The layout and contents of My Library will vary depending on whether you are an individual user or a member of a team:
If you belong to a team, My Library is divided into two sections:
- Private: Models that you saved to your account and chose not to share with the team.
- Team: Models that you or other members of your team saved to their account and chose to share with the team.
Both your Private models and Team models can be accessed from the upper-left side of My Library:
If you do not belong to a team, My Library is entirely private to you. It will contain include both models that you added from Explore, as well as any models you customized and then saved in Human Studio.
My Library is not divided into sections for individual users.
Note: Collections, which enable you to organize saved models into categories or folders, are only available to teams with a School or Business plan. See What subscriptions do you offer? for more information.
To learn more about My Library, we recommend the following articles: